7.03.2008

tagged!

I was tagged by Cat Scott.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Summer of ‘98 I just started a junior design job at Longboard Magazine after being laid off from a Production Assistant job on an HBO pilot. I was on the job all of 2 weeks when one of the producers nephews needed a job... yep, low ranking, got the trap door. Longboard Mag was a great starting position for me. The hours were a lax 10am to 5pm with roughly 1 1/2hr surf lunches on some days... but there were of course the all night get-the-mag-done days.

2. Five items on your to-do list today:
Being 11pm on Sunday: Finish this, drink water, use restroom, lock door, and sleep.

3. Snacks that you enjoy
Tortilla Chips and Salsa, Bing Cherries, Hummus and Pita, Grapes, Pretzels with Yellow Mustard, Cookies, I am sure there are many more...


4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Share it, Travel, More outdoor activities, Purchase property, Have regular parties, Relax and enjoy


5. Places that you would live:
Any coastal Southern California city, Chicago, and have interest in Oregon (even though I have never been)

No comments: